tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Quick, Edward T" <Edward.T.Qu...@BritishAirways.com>
Subject Re: Cannot load mod_webapp.so into server: __lshrdi3: reference
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 13:06:13 GMT
Pier,

Even after I compiled the webapp module with gcc I still got this error on starting apache.
Do you know what I need to do to fix this?

> If I use the binary from:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-
4.0/release/v4.0/bin/

> I get the following message when I do apachectl configtest:
>
> Syntax error on line 206 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf
> Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so into
server:
> ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error:
file
> /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_webapp.so: symbol __lshrdi3:
referenced
> symbol not found

Darn :( I don't have access to the Sun C compiler... Those
definitions,
though, should be created automagically by configure in pr_warp.h...
I don't
quite get why they aren't...

    Pier