tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bart v.d. Garde" <>
Subject Tomcat 4.0 and Apache
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:18:38 GMT

I have been trying to get the new release of Tomcat 4.0 to work with
apache. But I get some problems with the mod_webapp. There seems to no
documentation about this (yet).

I downloaded the official release, on it is said that
the mod_webapp would be available wednesday, but I haven't seen it yet. So
I downloaded it form the version is 1.0-tc40b7. I did
everything that is in the INSTALL.txt, I added a WebAppInfo on /webinfo/
in httpd.conf , but when I browse this dir I get "The document contained
no data." In the apache-error-log I see:

[Fri Sep 21 13:15:34 2001] [notice] child pid 29223 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Is this some kind of bug in the module, or what else could be wrong? The
tomcat server without apache is working fine.

Bart v.d. Garde
IC&S Linux Professionals

View raw message