tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Peter L. Markowsky" <pet...@ccs.neu.edu>
Subject Re: fixing the Https, Http problem
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:40:36 GMT

Just in case no one saw my question or choose to ignore it I decided to
re-RTFM and the FAQs. I still haven't been able figure out exactly how to
fix this. I am running a Tomcat as a standalone, using its provided
webserver. the version I'm running is 3.2.3 I have downloaded and
java.security for ssl and I have been looking in server.xml, to attempt to
change host names. The example I was shown in the FAQ doesn't seem to
match what I see in server.xml.  Thanks for the help.
							_Pete