tomcat-users mailing list archives

From michael.br...@lynx.de
Subject Re: request logging in Tomcat?
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 07:54:27 GMT

Hi,

thanks for the reply. Is there any how-to or example on how to write and
plug in such a solution in Tomcat?

Regards

Michael Brohl

                    "Craig R.

                    McClanahan"          To:     <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <craigmcc@apac       cc:

                    he.org>              Subject:     Re: request logging in Tomcat?

                    Sent by:

                    <craigmcc@lynx

                    .de>

                    13.09.2001

                    18:00

                    Please respond

                    to tomcat-user

By default, Tomcat 4 creates access log files for you in the same format
that web servers do.  It includes all of the stuff you are talking about.

Tomcat 3.x does not include this feature, although you could write it
yourself.

Craig McClanahan