tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sulman.J...@epamail.epa.gov
Subject RE: Beans and Forms
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:42:53 GMT

>This way lies madness. The web is not a VB App. :-)
I know! I did not choose this application but was given it.

> Try having the second form submitted by an onload javascript function in
the
> page returned by the first servlet call.

Tried this.  We are using Netscape 4.x and the unload event does not work
properly in frames.

                    Brett Knights

                    <brett.knights@t        To:     tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

                    anner.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     RE: Beans and Forms

                    09/24/01 09:14

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to tomcat-user

This way lies madness. The web is not a VB App. :-)

Try having the second form submitted by an onload javascript function in
the
page returned by the first servlet call.

HTH