tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cor Hofman" <chof...@lucris.nl>
Subject RE: Weird error when starting Tomcat 4
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:15:21 GMT
Yes, I have the same problem on NT. It is a pain, because
every time I have to restart tomcat I have to reboot my
entire system. Somehow I do not think it is a specific
tomcat problem, because I also saw it happen when running
Jetty (another JSP container).

Anybody else?

Regards,

  Cor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo Hendriks [mailto:H.Hendriks@yusegso.nl]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 16:05
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Weird error when starting Tomcat 4

Hi,

I just installed Tomcat4 on win2000. It all seemed to work. When i called
localhost:8080 I got the Tomcat4 homepage. After I rebooted my system, i
wanted to start Tomcat but got the message, address in use, JVM_Bind.

I got this error before when i was building an application in jbuilder
whiched used tomcat as an testing environment. Couldn't use it then either
but after an reboot, it worked again.

Anyone knows this prob?

thx

Hugo Hendriks