tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lomesh Contractor" <lom...@elitecore.com>
Subject RE: SSL Connection problem through jsp - Rams
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 06:07:07 GMT

From: Rams [mailto:rameshn@cmcltd.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 7:57 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: SSL Connection problem through jsp

which ssl package do u use?

Rams

-----Original Message-----
From: Lomesh Contractor [mailto:lomesh@elitecore.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 3:25 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: SSL Connection problem through jsp

Hi ,

	I am facing one very strange problem for SSL connectivity from JSP page.

	I have one java application( one class file ) that make SSL connection to
any secure server, if I run that application independently. But,when i use
the same class file from my JSP page, to make SSL connection to other
server, it shows,
MalFormedURLConnection exception "https" unknown protocol.

	Well, the JSP file compiles successfully. This error occurres only at run
time. I have included all the required jar files in the classpath. The same
url is working fine, if i run it at java application..

	ANY IDEA...!!!!

Regards,

Lomesh.