tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tony Vinayak <>
Subject RE: Problems with tomcat integrated to Apache
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:15:53 GMT
Obvious question: do you have addmodule/loadmodule lines corresponding to
the apachemodulejserv.dll in your conf file? You don't need it if running

-----Original Message-----
From: Huaxin []
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 2:37 PM
Subject: Problems with tomcat integrated to Apache

When I add the tomcat-apache.conf to apache's http.conf
to incorporate Tomcat to Apache webserver,
I get the following message when i tried to start Apache

cannot load ....modules/apachemodulejserv.dll into server...

I thought it is trying to load jserv rather than Tomcat...
Is there any solution to this?

Thanks a lot!

View raw message