tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Abhijat Thakur" <abhijat.tha...@bdnacorp.com>
Subject Multiple Instances of Tomcat
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 02:13:37 GMT

I am trying to configure multiple instances of tomcat under apache. I have
server1.xml(port 8007) and server2.xml(port 8009) files and everytime i
start tomcat with any of these files i rename the mod_jk.conf-auto file to
mod_jk.conf1-auto and mod_jk.conf2-auto. I have then included
mod_jk.conf1-auto and mod_jk.conf2-auto in apaches httpd.conf. After this
everything should be working fine.

I cannnot run servlets or jsp pages defined within the context of
server2.xml. However all the contexts defined withing server1.xml work fine.
Am i missing a step or something. In documentation they mention that in
apache configuration we have to instruct the web server adapter on how to
find the Tomcat process responsible for the context. They mention that these
have to be added
# Mounting the first context.
        JkMount /abc ajpv12://localhost:8007/abc
# Mounting the second context.
        JkMount /xyz ajpv12://localhost:8009/xyz

In which file i dont know?

Please advise.

Thanks
Abhijat Thakur