tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chuck.Irv...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Help! Launching Catalina with Debugging Enabled
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 00:02:16 GMT
Ok. Now I understand. Kind of. I had been starting catalina via the
"Start Tomcat" shortcut that gets installed into a program group when
tomcat is installed. Though I haven't really figured this shortcut out
exactly, apparently it bypasses the startup.bat file. If I invoke
startup.bat directly, things start working for me.

Nothing like stupidly banging your head against a wall for two hours.