tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "tom cat" <tomcat4...@hotmail.com>
Subject help with mod_webapp cvs checkout
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 21:03:58 GMT
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0

"Binary and source distributions of the mod_webapp connector will be posted
on Wednesday, September 19, 2001, for a variety of platforms. If you wish to
build the connector in the mean time, please download the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors CVS repository, and follow the build instructions
in the README.txt file of the webapp subdirectory."

It's been awhile since I used cvs. I did the following per the README.txt:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
CVS password: anoncvs

cvs login: failed to open ~/.cvspass for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [login aborted]: fatal error: exiting

Now what?

Thanks in advance for your help.