tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "teddiebear johnson" <teddiebear3...@hotmail.com>
Subject Started Tomcat, why don't JSPs run...
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:32:00 GMT

I downloaded the tomcat 4.0 binaries to my solaris 8 system... I set the
CATALINA_HOME to /usr/jakarta-tomcat-4.0 and I set my JAVA_HOME to
/usr/j2se... Should jsp be working, already configured??? Do I have to add
some libraries... I noticed the class folders were empty... Is this a
problem...

I loaded tomcat successfully, but when i put a JSP file in the webapps
directory, I come up with this error... "HTTP 500 Status - No Context
Configured to process this request"... Can someone please help me... I'm new
at this...