tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hooi Doo" <hbsu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat serevr 3.2.3 under windows 9.X system
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Hi,

   I was new to Tomcat server. Currently I'm developing an application for
my own use which using JDBC-ODBC connection with Ms SQL V7 under Windows
95/98. I was facing a problem with the server which is it shutdown by
itself
after running a few pages. I'm not sure whether is my odbc connection
problem or is my system don't have enough memory. Becuase I try to run the
same application in Windows NT. It seems like running fine without shutting

down the server.

I wonder is there anyone facing the same problem. Or maybe you can guide
me on the setting of the server.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Doo