tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Järkeborn Joacim <joacim.jarkeb...@consultant.volvo.com>
Subject RE: help in soap
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:07:21 GMT
This question belongs in Apache SOAP mailinglist.

However, maybe I can give some answer.

Ok, you have installed the SOAP component.
Then I assume that you have created a FrontController class that defines the SOAP interface
(some methods) and have deployed this into SOAP. In your FrontController class you creates
your Java Bean objects and uses the correct constructor. Then do your stuff with the Java
Beans.

Best regards

Joacim Järkeborn
Consultant - Systems Development