tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Järkeborn Joacim <joacim.jarkeb...@consultant.volvo.com>
Subject RE: How do I fix the Tomcat 4.0 (Catalina) - Bootstrap Error
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 07:41:33 GMT
Do you have a Win9x system?

2) An "out of environment space" error when running the batch files in
   Win9X/ME-based operating systems.

   Right-click on the STARTUP.BAT and SHUTDOWN.BAT files.  Click on
   "Properties" then on the "Memory" tab.  For the "Initial environment" field,
   enter in something like 4096.

   After you click apply, Windows will create shortcuts in the directory with
   which you can use to start and stop the container.

Best regards

Joacim Järkeborn
Consultant - Systems Development