tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Järkeborn Joacim <joacim.jarkeb...@consultant.volvo.com>
Subject RE: Is this the way to do it?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:30:50 GMT
HI Magnus,

Make use of the simple datatype 'boolean' instead of the object 'Boolean'

boolean BoolDans = false;
boolean BoolAllman = false;
boolean BoolFof = false;
boolean BoolTextil = false;
boolean BoolHp = false;

if (request.getParameter("IntresseDans") != null) {
	BoolDans = true;
}
....etc

There is simple datatypes for Interger (int), Long (long),...etc.

Check the Java basics book for more info.

Best regards

Joacim Järkeborn
Consultant - Systems Development
Cell Network Sverige AB