tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rajeshchandra.mikkilin...@amd.com
Subject RE: Object Sharing
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:06:19 GMT
Thanks Let me try that option..

Regards
Raj

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Grishchenko [mailto:vladgri@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 12:58 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Object Sharing

Nope. It's sometimes usefult to read api documentation:

<quote>

There is one context per "web application" per Java Virtual Machine. (A "web
application" is a collection of servlets and content installed under a
specific subset of the server's URL namespace such as /catalog and possibly
installed via a .war file.)
</quote>

regards,

--V.