tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nbd95 <nb...@macconnect.com>
Subject Re: Help: Tomcat 3.2.3 and Apache on FreeBSD **Java newbie**
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:28:05 GMT
Of course you are correct, an admin with my experience should have thought
of that ;^)

I do have everything running now, but I am having troubles with some sample
pages not compiling properly, specifically those which use higher level
functions such as Calendar. I'm going to browse around and look for answers
before I come back to the group with more questions.

I'd still like any recommendations on docs or tutorials though. After using
many different web tools, many during beta cycles for their first release, I
have to say Tomcat/JSP seems to be the least documented beast I've ever run
across. Much knowledge seems to be assumed. If I end up using JSP I'd like
to help change that.

I appreciate the help.

DAve

P.S. Your English is fine. I'm sorry that I'm not bilingual, as you are ;^)