tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat crashes after some requests
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:11:00 GMT

And we have a winner!  The JDBC-ODBC bridge is not thread safe - concurrent
access of the data store will cause a crash.  See Sun's BugParade for more
information (including where indicate that the bridge is not thread safe and
should not be used for anything other than experimental development).

	Randy