tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: COMPAQ V300
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 11:18:17 GMT

	If I had to guess, I would say that Java isn't running.  In RH 7
they changed some of the .so files around and the Java binary doesn't link
anymore.  Our Linux guy said that he made about 6 sym links from old file
name to new files to get it to work.  You might want to check a more general
Java forum to find out what those links need to be.

	Randy