tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Two contexts sharing one WebApp
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:19:16 GMT
Hi Matt,

Congratulations on getting this far.  Off the top of my head, I'm
not sure if "tomcat/classes" is supported.  I'll try to review
what methods are available to add classes rather than jars to
Tomcat 3.3's classloader hierarchy.  I suspect there is room for
improvement here.

In the meantime, the simplest way to add your class to Tomcat 3.3
is to put it in a jar and put that jar in the "tomcat/lib/container"
directory.  This will get your class into the correct classloader.

Cheers,
Larry