tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: setting virtualhost (portbased) apache-mod_jk-tomcat
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:57:45 GMT
Hi Sampath,

I'm not sure if there are issues in Tomcat 3.2.3 and
virtual hosting.

I do know some work was done in Tomcat 3.3 to better support
this.  I haven't tried port based virtual hosting but after a
quick scan your configuration, it looks like it should work.
I would suggest you give 3.3b2 or the Tomcat 3.3 nightly
a try if you can.

Cheers,
Larry