tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Chunked http requests
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 14:41:43 GMT
Chunked input isn't supported in Tomcat 3.2.x at the moment.

Chunked input support has been added to Tomcat 3.3 and
should be available in the next release (RC1, should
be available early next week). It is available now in the
3.3 nightly if you can build the connector from 3.3 supplied
source.  Previously built connectors won't work with
chunked input.

Cheers,
Larry