tomcat-users mailing list archives

From BlyonsJ...@aol.com
Subject How to Instaniate Bean from Servlet?
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2001 13:49:58 GMT
Hello,

Please note:  This email was submitted twice because of an error in the SQL
statement in the first email.

I am having a problem instaniating a Javabean from a Servlet.  When compiling
the Servlet the following error occurs:  'cannot resolve symbol: Linkbean
linkbean = new LinkBean();' I have run this servlet before instaniating the
bean in the same manner with Weblogic.  Any help as to where to but bean
class files, and why this error is occuring with Tomcat is greatly
appreciated.  For convenience I have attached the source code for the
Servlet.

Thanks,
Brian