tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ivy Chen <ivy.c...@essential-logic.com>
Subject Question on restarting Tomcat service
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 17:37:54 GMT
Hi,

I have successfully configured Tomcat 3.2.3 to run as a service on my NT
machine. I copied jk_nt_service.exe to my local directory:
C:\Project\Tomcat\win32\i386 and executed the file from the same directory.
My question is:

I stopped Tomcat service from running then deleted the
C:\Project\Tomcat\win32 folder and all of its contents. I tried to restart
Tomcat service again without this win32\i386\jk_nt_service.exe file and it
failed. I got the following error message: Error 3 The system cannot find
the path specified. Is it because the win32\i386 folder was deleted? Do I
need the folder (jk_nt_service.exe) to be there all the time? Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you for your help.

Ivy Chen