tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "HO,ELWIN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <elwin...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Help needed
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:50:54 GMT
AJ
You can download this from HP.

http://www.software.hp.com/cgi-bin/swdepot_parser.cgi/cgi/displayProducts.pl
?group_type=category&group_name=ISS

or
http://www.software.hp.com/cgi-bin/swdepot_parser.cgi/cgi/displayProducts.pl
?group_name=HP%20Apache-based%20Web%20Server&group_image=cat_featured.gif&gr
oup_type=family
It will automatically install Tomcat for you. (Depot format)
You don't need to change anything after the installation.

Let me know, if you have any problem to use it.
Elwin

-----Original Message-----
From: AJ@mexmil.com [mailto:AJ@mexmil.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 1:35 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Help needed

Hello All,

I appologize for my lack of knowledge as I am new to this Apache-Tomcat
stuff.

My problem is that I need to run Apache with Tomcat on HPUX 11.0.  The
Apache 1.3.20 installed well and is running.  I don't seem to understand
how to get the Tomcat installed and up and running.  Nothing seems to work.
The documentation I find seems to be lacking information.  Can someone
give me a quick rundown on what I need to do to install a basic (generic)
running environment of Tomcat on my HPUX / Apache?

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

AJ Lessig
949.399.6207