tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ed Nixon <ed.ni...@LynnParkPlace.org>
Subject Re: the saga continues: cocoon2rc1a with tomcat4.0 (as a service on win2K)
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:43:15 GMT
I have an apology to make. I should have checked this post for accuracy and
more detail

It looks as if cocoon 2 and tomcat 4 (as a service on win2k) do function,
at least with regard to the demo page and links -- at least as long as the
initial execution of the cocoon.war file, creation of the cocoon
subdirectory, etc has been completed.

The problems I was having yesterday were occurring each time I tried to
access http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ *for the first time*. Those of you who
understand how this all hangs together better than I do may have a
plausible explanation for why this might be the case.

thanks and again apologies for wasted bandwidth and
time.                    ...edN