tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amit Bakore <a...@realityinfo.com>
Subject Re: JDBC
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 04:07:05 GMT
Hi,

When  Tomcat is installed as  a service , it requires that all the library
jars
should be mapped in the "wrapper.properties" file with following line :
wrapper.class_path=$(wrapper.tomcat_home)\lib\xxx.jar
where xxx.jar is the required jar file.

Try to remove the old service.
Modify the file and retry. I hope it will work.

Good Luck !
-Amit.