tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Catalin Palsu <cata...@quattrosoft.ro>
Subject Re: Where is that cache?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 06:42:38 GMT
salut!

O problema similara am avut shi eu cu un jsp. Nu sunt sigur dc in cazul tau 
e la fel, dar eu m-am dus in 
\jakarta-tomcat-3.3-m4\work\DEFAULT\myapplication shi am shters toti 
servletzii pe care  ii crease jsp-ul (evident  folosesc un 
jakarta-tomcat-3.3-m4)
Cauta in tot serverul class-ul taul (are mai multe dir web-inf)

Bafta

At 05:56 PM 9/4/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I created a test applet that is loaded in a html page.
>The applet included four Swing elements.
>Because an error kept coming regardless of what I did, I decided to remove
>one element from the applet. To my surprise, the old, four-element applet
>keeps loading.
>The IDE (Netbeans) has the context mounted in its filesystem (I have both
>.java and .class files in .../webapps/development/WEB-INF/classes/), so that
>what it displays, the user should see too, via Tomcat.
>I cleared IE's Temporary Internet Files folder, manually deleted the html
>file from there, checked that there is no proxy enabled, re-built the
>project...
>Any suggestion will be highly applreciated.


Mime
View raw message