tomcat-users mailing list archives

From (Peter Shankey)
Subject 4.0 b7 how to do JDBC
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2001 16:53:54 GMT
OS ver Solaris 8

   In BUILDING.txt it says the Servlet 2.3/JSP 1.2 API classes

   FIXME:  Properties for mail.jar, activation.jar, jdbc2_0-stdext.jar,
   jta-spec1_0_1.jar, tyrex-

   In the and build.xml it never referances the JDBC driver. My question
   * Because 4.0 is not including the jars will I be able to connect to a Oracle db?
   * How can I include the jars in the build?
   * If not what are the work-a-arounds?

of buying online with Shop@Netscape!