tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Lindsey" <mlind...@law.berkeley.edu>
Subject webapp_mod.so
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:03:27 GMT
[RedHat Linux 6.2, Apache 1.3.20, Tomcat 4.0, mod_webapp.so 1.0]

Hi all, I'm just getting started here with apache-tomcat, and need a
hand:

I have Tomcat 4.0 running as a standalone, and the vanilla apache 1.3.20
linux binary installed according to the APACI guidelines in the INSTALL
file.

I then closely followed the instructions in the install docs for
mod_webapp.  mod_webapp.so is sitting in my apache/libexec directory.
but I'm getting the following error when starting Apache:

Syntax error on line [xxx] in httpd.conf
Invalid command 'LoadModule',
perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server
configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started.

Am I missing something?  Any pointers, clues, glaring oversights?