tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wesley Gamble <>
Subject Interceptors
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:15:28 GMT

Where is the best info. on using Tomcat interceptors with 3.2.x?  I've
looked for quite a while, and can't find much documentation at all on them.
Should I just print whatever source I can find and try and puzzle it
together from that?

I need to be able to modify the value of a cookie before the session
info. is processed so that Tomcat will be able to recognize the
JSESSIONID.  I have a user agent which formats cookies incorrectly.
 Does anyone know which kind of Interceptor I would use to manipulate
the cookie PRIOR to session identification and processing?

Wes Gamble

View raw message