tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anagha Mudigonda <ana...@india.hp.com>
Subject on startup
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 04:52:12 GMT
hi all,
I have a java class that needs to be loaded at the startup of the tomcat

server. And I want it to persist as long as tomcat is alive. Is it
possible ?
If so where do i put the class ?
Can i do it by changing something in any of the config files ?

help please.

regards
anagha.

--
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;