tomcat-users mailing list archives

From pete <p...@claudia.dyn.dhs.org>
Subject Re: finding sun.tools.javac.main?
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2001 07:35:05 GMT
As a first approach, i would modify tomcat.sh (tomcat.bat i think if
youre in windoze) to explicitly add c:\jdk1.3\lib\tools.jar to the
classpath that tomcat uses. If that still fails, then the problem must
be with your paths, or a corrupt tools.jar, though i doubt the latter
would be the cause.

-Pete