tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dan Mellen <danielmel...@excite.com>
Subject Has anyone used nsapi_redirector.so before??
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:51:08 GMT
I've been trying to make the nsapi_redirector.so file on Solaris 2.6 for
about a day and a half now and can't seem to get it right?!  I've got the
Makefile.solaris from CVS and have issued the command:

make -f Makefile.solaris

I receive the error:

make: *** No rule to make target `jk_nsapi_plugin.o', needed by
`nsapi_redirector.so'.  Stop.

What should the rule be and where in the Makefile.solaris file should it go?
It would seem that it would compile off the bat from the
jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3-src/src/native/netscape directory... is this correct?
I'm baffled!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dan