tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Sutherland (UKI)" <...@ukinternet.co.uk>
Subject RE: COMPAQ V300
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 12:11:03 GMT
Hi Randy,

Very many thanks for the email. I'll try this, but... if this was the case
then it wouldnt work on any of the other machines I've installed
successfully on.

Rgds

Joe Sutherland

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Layman [mailto:randy.layman@aswethink.com]
Sent: 05 September 2001 12:18
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: COMPAQ V300

	If I had to guess, I would say that Java isn't running.  In RH 7
they changed some of the .so files around and the Java binary doesn't link
anymore.  Our Linux guy said that he made about 6 sym links from old file
name to new files to get it to work.  You might want to check a more general
Java forum to find out what those links need to be.

	Randy