tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Navarro, Jose" <Jose.Nava...@ideg.es>
Subject RE: ipchains - apache - tomcat - Help!!!
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:14:07 GMT
Jean-Frederic,

thanks alot for your answer (it's been fast as lightnin!). However, I do not
understand your answer! Excuse me for being so stupid, but as I said in my

When you said "try to add it /etc/hosts", what were you talking about? About
"localhost"? About port 8007? And (excuse me, I'm not trying to be rude)
what is it for? To fix that apache-tomcat do not work even when accessed
from behind ipchains?

I'm sorry if my questions are too silly. I still do not know how it's me who
has to take care of this problem!!!

Merci beaucoup! (I'm sorry, I've almost forgotten my french... it was about
25 years ago when I stopped studying it!)

Jose.

BTW, let me know if you want me to CC you when I send a message to the
mailing list. This time I did it, but perhaps you receive two copies of this
message... Excuse me if it is so.

Jose.