tomcat-users mailing list archives

From shank...@netscape.net (Peter Shankey)
Subject RE: Re: 4.0 b7 how to do JDBC
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2001 10:29:33 GMT
Are you saying:
Assuming the source is /u80/w4/jh/jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7-src
I would put jdbc2_0-stdext.jar and the vendor jdbc driver in
/u80/w4/jh/jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7-src/lib and do a build.sh

or are you saying
Assuming the distribution is /u80/w4/jh/jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7-src/dist I would put jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
and the vendor jdbc driver in
 /u80/w4/jh/jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7-src/dist/lib  ??

I am really not to sure what WEB-INF does so I am pretty lost there.

Pete