tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Janek Bogucki <jane...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat behind apache - probabaly a FAQ but I *did* RTFM :)
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 08:00:03 GMT
Hi Peter,

The interface between Apache and Tomcat is provided by
mod_webapp.so. Have a look through the archives and
check the Tomcat pages on http://jakarta.apache.org.

The configuration of virtual domains happens in Apache
and mod_webapp.so automatically configures Tomcat.

Good luck,
yan

--- Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>
wrote: > Hello,