tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jared Capone <jaredcap...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem Running Servlet
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:45:50 GMT
Problem:  I'm currently migrating an application from
weblogic to tomcat.  All my servlets work fine in
weblogic (they do not have any weblogic specific code
in them).  However, when I try to run any of these
servlets I run into major problems, the stack trace
appears below:

2001-09-27 20:06:40 - Ctx( /bugTrack ): Exception in:
R( /bugTrack + /Login + null) -
java.lang.InternalError: (Ex02) An error has occurred.
	java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.Error(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.VirtualMachineError(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.InternalError(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.Object java.lang.Class.newInstance0()
	java.lang.Object java.lang.Class.newInstance()
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet()
	void org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init()
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(org.apache.tomcat.core.Request,
org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(org.apache.tomcat.core.Request,
org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(org.apache.tomcat.core.Request,
org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(org.apache.tomcat.core.Request,
org.apache.tomcat.core.Response)
	void
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnection,
java.lang.Object [])
	void
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(java.lang.Object
[])
	void
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run()
	void java.lang.Thread.run()

I've been wrestling with this problem all day.  FYI:
JSP pages compile and run fine for this web
application.  In addition, the example servlets run
without any problems.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jared