tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Allan Kamau <hugebirdwi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: pulling my hair out re: EJB in tomcat
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:59:36 GMT
I think Remy wants is the ability to be able to access
standalone JBoss running from a different box.
The benefits of doing so are obvious, I have tried it
too without success. I can be able to access an EJB
running on a different box on the network from a
client java application. However I am unable to access
the EJB bean from the same code modified into a
servlet.

Allan