tomcat-users mailing list archives

From j...@nsimail.com
Subject Re: My Solution to: Tomcat 3.3b2 not generating mod_jk.conf-auto
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 01:36:21 GMT
When starting tomcat from a shell, I saw no errors output.  However when a context was started
(a jsp page loaded) I got an error about auto-conf and not being able to find the mod_jk.so
file.  It told me the path that it was looking in (I forget it now).  When I put the mod_jk.so
file where it was expecting it, the auto-conf file was generated.

On Mon, 10 September 2001, jjf1@nsimail.com wrote:

> I have been scouring the mail archives and general web sites to figure out why my tomcat
version has not been able to generate an mod_jk.conf-auto file.  I found a bug report that
talks about this (Bug 207), but it was fixed in the nightly build 7 months ago.  Is 3.3 Beta
2 that old?