tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "C. Schlegelmilch" <c_schlegelmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Spontaneously Restarting System
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:10:58 GMT
No, nobody is doing any native method calls.  I
haven't taught them how to do that (and frankly don't
know much about it - so there is no way they could
have learned it).

As for the shutdown, I'm pretty sure that it was a
clean restart (although it was Gustavo on this group
that pointed out that win2k's default is to reboot on
system failure - I had no clue).  I'll have to ask the
class again and see what they say.