tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "C. Schlegelmilch" <c_schlegelmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Spontaneously Restarting System
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:03:13 GMT
Hmm...interesting

I'll try this and see what happens.

As for the chipset and motherboard, I have no clue (I
know its a PII), but by the shear fact its in a
computer lab in a public institution, you have to
wonder about its qualitiy.

I still find it odd that turning off the personal
firewall software fixes the problem on all but two of
the twenty machines.  I have absolutely no idea why
these two machines won't stop.

Craig

Windows 2000 restarts by default on system failure.