tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "C. Schlegelmilch" <c_schlegelmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Spontaneously Restarting System
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:36:58 GMT
Thanks Chris,

I thought the class was doing something odd, but it
has happened to me from time-to-time without warning.

I must admit to not having seen stuff like this
before, although this is the first time using win2k.

I'm pretty sure the problem lies in a conflict with
some software on the lab machines.  It could be
anything...

Craig

 --- Curtis Dougherty
<curtis_dougherty@businessthreads.com> wrote: > I
suspect your class...  They may be trying to trick