tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Salomé <jcsal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: bug 1006 - v3.2.3
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:04:19 GMT
> In TC 3.2.3 the code setSoTimeout is in
> HttpConnectionHandler !

Does that mean that TC 3.2.3 is up to date?
(which means that the bug #1006 needs to be updated in
the Bug Database).
Unfortunately, it doesn't explain why TC still
blocks...

Any clues? Anybody who faced a similar problem?
That's rather urgent, we are (were...) going to deploy
Tomcat on our production servers.

Thanks ...