tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Albert <a_kas...@yahoo.com>
Subject IIS with Tomcat: Change default servlet directory
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:34:05 GMT
Hi All,

I've installed Tomcat on Winnt4 with IIS4 and I've
followed the instructions in "Tomcat IIS HowTo" to let
IIS cooperate with Tomcat. It works if I set the home
directory of my Web site in IIS to d:\tomcat (for my
case, TOMCAT_HOME = d:\tomcat). I can run the servlet
examples included in Tomcat successfully. Now I decide
to change the home directory of my Web site in IIS to
another directory (for my case, new home directory =
d:\myWeb) and also put my servlet classes into another
directory e:\myServlet. However, I don't know how to
set config files to let my servlet classes be
executed. Would anyone help me with an example for my
case? Thanks in advance!!

Albert