tomcat-users mailing list archives

From atif umar <gregarious00...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: how to connect tomcat with apache running on different m/c
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 07:02:15 GMT
hi,
   thanks for mailing but i didnt fully understand
what u meant do i have to set workers.properties file
on the m/c wehich has apoache runnig on it bcos
workers.properties file actualy is in the
/tomcat/conf directory
i have been able to connect the two but still whenever
i try to call a servlet/jsp from apache which is
placed in the
/tomcat/examples
then i get this error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
request.
Please contact the server administrator,
admin@sharda.mahindrabt.com and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in
the server error log.

Apache/1.3.20 Server at localhost Port 80

but the html/gif pages are served properly
kindly suggest what to do now ?
thanks

--- Scott Jones <scott@on-sitemanager.com> wrote: >
You need to set up server.xml on the machine that
> will be running tomcat
> so that it'll be listening on whatever port.  For
> example:
>
> <Connector

className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
>   <Parameter name="handler"

value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler"/\>