tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: context-param [ hpux/nt tomcat 3.x & 4.x ]
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 20:12:54 GMT
There is no current support for setting context initialization parameters
in the server.xml file for any version of Tomcat.  If you'd like to
propose this, please submit an enhancement request to the bug tracking
system (under product category "Tomcat 3" or "Tomcat 4" as appropriate):

  http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/

Craig McClanahan