tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charlie Cox <ccox...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems with IIS and Tomcat
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:40:11 GMT
Code Red can cause the cpu to spin at 100%(even with
the MS band-aids). It should have settled down for
now, but check the script mappings in IIS and remove
the .ida mapping.

note that every time you install an IIS update from
MS, it turns these back on because you really didn't
mean to disable them. :)

Charlie

100% of
> the cpu and then
> nothing works until I restart the IIS and the
tomcat.